Top interview questions for computer technician positions
Here's a set of commonly asked interview questions for computer technician. Make an inventory of your skills and experience, and do fact-finding on the company's requirements. That'll allow you to present convincing answers to these interview questions for computer technician.
What's the most important key to doing well at job interviews? Preparation. That's the theme you'll find throughout this site. Ok, onto our interview questions for computer technician.
- Tell me a bit about yourself. (This is a golden opportunity for you. See this page on
interview answers on how to respond.)
- What would you say are your key skills?
- How do you keep up with the changing technologies?
- Which programming languages do you know at least reasonably well? Any projects you've done in them?
- Do you have an understanding of databases?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Why do you wish to leave your current job?
- What are you looking for in a new job?
- How has your job responsibilities evolved over the past few years?
- According to your boss, what's your biggest weakness?
- What do you bring to the table?
Here's a page with real answers to
interview questions for computer technician
jobs and others. Check it out now.