Accounting interview questions you must prepare for
If you're an accountant looking for a job, this list of accounting interview questions can be very useful. Your first task should be to do careful research on the company you are approaching. Once you have the relevant information, put together great answers to these accounting interview questions.
And while you're on the task of figuring out responses to accounting interview questions, do browse thru this site. You'll find excellent free interview answers and other tips for interviews.
- Tell me about yourself. (See this page for excellent
tips about answering this question)
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment so far?
- How would you deal with a personality clash with your boss?
- Do you prefer to work by yourself or with a group of people?
- What do you think about (...some contemporary development in finance or accounting)?
- Tell me of an instance where you faced a real-life ethical dilemma.
- How do you see your career developing over the next five years?
- What attracts you to the accounting profession?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing the accounting profession at this time? How will you handle it?
- How much money are you looking for?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- Your boss has given you an urgent project to complete. Unfortunately, you and your team are already fully engaged in an existing project that takes up all your time. How will you handle this?
This site can help you prepare well for these and other
accounting interview questions. Do browse around.